Everything you need. Plus more.
Clinical decisions demand the highest accuracy and precision available, and that's why over 10,000 laboratories worldwide have made AxSYM their choice for immunoassay assay testing. With new system enhancements, the AxSYM continues to deliver optimum solutions for today's busy laboratory.
AxSYM provides cutting-edge ergonomics and smart new features that mean increased ease-of-use, enhanced reliability and greater user-friendliness. Also, advanced hardware and software upgrades provide high-integrity results with less operator intervention.
The AxSYM processes up to 120 tests per hour while providing continuous access, random access, and STAT processing with a broad testing menu. AxSYM allows medium volume clinical laboratories to process a variety of immunodiagnostic tests simultaneously, as well as adding tests while the instrument is running.
- In-line pressure monitoring
- Foam avoidance
- Enhanced Exception Management
- Ratio calculation
- STAT rerun capabilities
- Exterior hardware enhancements
- AbbottLink® Data Accessibility: Allows Customer Support Organization the ability to retrieve AxSYM QC data more efficiently
- Enhanced Printer Capability: Improve flexibility by providing the option to configure AxSYM SW to use other printers
- Solution 2 Pump Enhancement: Improve AxSYM reliability by providing the capability to disable the Bulk 2 pump if Ion Capture assays are not installed
- AxSYM/ARCHITECT Common Carrier Software: Supports the AxSYM/ARCHITECT Common Carrier*
- Monitor Option: Provides flexibility for future monitor replacement
- Host: Improves productivity by reducing Host Log size from 15K to 5K
AxSYM and AbbottLink are registered trademarks of Abbott Diagnostics.
AxSYM MEIA lamp contains a small amount of mercury. Dispose of the lamp according to local, state, federal or country specific regulations.